C&D 12 Volt 100 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery Part No UPS12-400MR
Specializing in UPS (Uninterruptible Power Systems) C&D dynasty backup UPS batteries have been installed in many of the world's largest data centers and central offices.
C&D Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries are designed for high rate discharges required by many UPS environments including financial institutions, manufacturers, data management centers, industrial plants, and many more.
C&D Dynasty batteries feature:
- Absorbent Glass Matte Technology designed to last 10 years.
- Patented technology to reduce gassing
- 10 years design life and Absorbent Glass Matte technology
- UL certification
- flame retardant case and covers
- sealed design which allows for safe for safe non-hazardous shipping
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
13.42 x 6.8 x 9.48 inches