US Battery 6 Volt 312 Amp Hour AGM Scrubber & Sweeper Battery Part No USAGM305
US CONVENTIONAL LEAD ACID BATTERIES
U.S. Battery's conventional wet cell / flooded lead acid (FLA) batteries have unparalleled capacity, cycle ability and output available in the Deep Cycle market.
Proven design techniques are employed and special care is taken during the construction of each product. Patented XC2 Diamond Plate Technology allows the batteries to reach opitmal capacity in the least amount of cycles, extending service life of the battery and allowing for the highest output.
Trusted for nearly a century, U.S. Battery conventional wet cell batteries are the clear choice for your Golf Cart, Floor Scrubber, Boat, Marine, RV, Solar and Renewable Deep Cycle applications.
Some of the Key features include:
- Extremely low self discharge rates
- Rigid and durable construction allowing for the ability to withstand extreme shocks, vibrations, temperature fluctuations and agitations found in many operating environments
- Low hydrogen gas expulsion allowing for use in aircraft and applications with closed off spaces
- Ability to mount in multiple directions
- Reduced heat during the charging process which allows for longer life and more dependable life cycles
Scrubber & Sweeper
11.61 x 7.09 x 14.41 inches
|CCA @ 0°||
|CCA @ 32°||
|20 hr discharge rate||
We Also Recommend
US Battery 6 Volt 97 Amp Hour Conventional Wet Cell Auto & Commercial Battery Part No US-1HC-XC
US Battery 6 Volt 340 Amp Hour Conventional Wet Cell Scrubber & Sweeper Battery Part No US305HC-XC
US Battery 6 Volt 310 Amp Hour Conventional Wet Cell Scrubber & Sweeper Battery Part No US305-XC
US Battery 6 Volt 290 Amp Hour Conventional Wet Cell Scrubber & Sweeper Battery Part No US305E-XC